Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Super Mario Bros Wall Mural

After the Batman wall, I got a request to do a Super Mario Bros wall for some other friends. I really wanted to start this. Me and my family LOVE that game and I just thought it would be a fun project. I was right!

Here were two of the images I scanned through on the web for wall ideas.  I was going to use these. 

So, now on to the wall..
 This was my blank Canvas.

 once again,, started taping.




 This is where this project began to look like it would definitly  work.



 When I started doing the detail, it began to really look good!

Finished project. Mario, Luigi and other coins were Fathead stickers that would be added later.


 And, once again, I have to include a pic of the boy that this room was created for.
Final pic with Fathead mario/luigi stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment